database error

/ database error #22  
We need a backup plan boys. If this site crashes and there is an Internet apocalypse we need to have a neutral site or Facebook spot to congregate! I need to see these ongoing projects finished. Once the site goes down its too late to find everyone. This is a problem. Any suggestions. This has happened one too many times and I am getting worried........

We need to plan for the WHAT IF's

/ database error #23  
We need a backup plan boys. If this site crashes and there is an Internet apocalypse we need to have a neutral site or Facebook spot to congregate! I need to see these ongoing projects finished. Once the site goes down its too late to find everyone. This is a problem. Any suggestions. This has happened one too many times and I am getting worried........

agree!

/ database error #24  
Hi. My name is Keith and I'm a recovering TBN addict...

No - Wait! I really don't have a problem. I can quit anytime. Those other people are the ones with problems. Look at them. All upset because the site goes down for a few minutes. Not me - no sir! What? Why are my hands shaking...

/ database error #25  

Maybe a Mass email to all frequent members in which we can decide on a new spot. Many of use don't have Facebook. I would get it if needed but prefer to hang out here.

No - Wait! I really don't have a problem. I can quit anytime. Those other people are the ones with problems. Look at them. All upset because the site goes down for a few minutes. Not me - no sir! What? Why are my hands shaking...

Hahaha.

/ database error #26  
In the four years I have been a TBN member today was the first time I have ever had any problems with their site. Not a bad track record.

/ database error #27  
Been happening to me too. Plus the forum is sometimes very slow today.

/ database error #28  
weird stuff going on, had to adjust my tin foil hat a bit.

/ database error #29  
I agree, problems seen on our end are very rare...and site is exceptionally well organized and administered, considering the wild and independent guys who frequent here.
I did see the problem earlier today....tried to get to several threads....saw the error notice which is WELL written, letting us know that a notification had ALREADY been sent to the site admins....so, I just twiddled my thumbs for a while and pretty soon it was back up:thumbsup:

/ database error
In the four years I have been a TBN member today was the first time I have ever had any problems with their site. Not a bad track record.

wow.

i've seen many mass outtages.

yesterday I gave up tring to get on.

most of the outtages are corrected in a day though...