Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Default Re: database error

Quote Originally Posted by texasjohn View Post
    I agree, problems seen on our end are very rare...and site is exceptionally well organized and administered, considering the wild and independent guys who frequent here.
    I did see the problem earlier today....tried to get to several threads....saw the error notice which is WELL written, letting us know that a notification had ALREADY been sent to the site admins....so, I just twiddled my thumbs for a while and pretty soon it was back up
    all i got was a generic database error and to try to relaod the page or contact the website.

Tractor
    new holland tn70

Quote Originally Posted by dgoyette View Post
    I am having the same issue and getting the database error quite a lot. If I log out I can see all the threads but when I log in I get the database error message.
    I had the same problem last night no problem this morning.

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardA91 View Post
    We need a backup plan boys. If this site crashes and there is an Internet apocalypse we need to have a neutral site or Facebook spot to congregate! I need to see these ongoing projects finished. Once the site goes down its too late to find everyone. This is a problem. Any suggestions. This has happened one too many times and I am getting worried........

We need to plan for the WHAT IF's
    LOL ! There is FB - its just for some reason its dead over there https://www.facebook.com/TractorByNet?fref=ts So I dont jump over there often.

Quote Originally Posted by sam5570 View Post
    I had the same problem last night no problem this morning.
    yup same here - I knew the admin would get it fixed ..

oh -- I am a TBN addict too .. LOL

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3930

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardA91 View Post
    We need a backup plan boys. If this site crashes and there is an Internet apocalypse we need to have a neutral site or Facebook spot to congregate! I need to see these ongoing projects finished. Once the site goes down its too late to find everyone. This is a problem. Any suggestions. This has happened one too many times and I am getting worried........

We need to plan for the WHAT IF's
    Hey - this is TBN - somebody must have a secure shipping container buried in a hillside that we can meet at !

I'll bring enough tinfoil hats for everybody.

Site is normally v. solid. Noticed lately that I seemed to me missing email notifications, vs. what I could see new in Home.

Site has gotten pretty big, it's realistic to expect some scaling issues once in a while.

Rgds, D.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234