database error

/ database error
I agree, problems seen on our end are very rare...and site is exceptionally well organized and administered, considering the wild and independent guys who frequent here.
I did see the problem earlier today....tried to get to several threads....saw the error notice which is WELL written, letting us know that a notification had ALREADY been sent to the site admins....so, I just twiddled my thumbs for a while and pretty soon it was back up:thumbsup:

all i got was a generic database error and to try to relaod the page or contact the website. :)

/ database error #32  
I am having the same issue and getting the database error quite a lot. If I log out I can see all the threads but when I log in I get the database error message.
I had the same problem last night no problem this morning.

/ database error #33  
We need a backup plan boys. If this site crashes and there is an Internet apocalypse we need to have a neutral site or Facebook spot to congregate! I need to see these ongoing projects finished. Once the site goes down its too late to find everyone. This is a problem. Any suggestions. This has happened one too many times and I am getting worried........

We need to plan for the WHAT IF's

LOL ! There is FB - its just for some reason its dead over there https://www.facebook.com/TractorByNet?fref=ts So I dont jump over there often.

I had the same problem last night no problem this morning.
yup same here - I knew the admin would get it fixed ..

oh -- I am a TBN addict too .. LOL :cool2::tractor:

/ database error #34  
We need a backup plan boys. If this site crashes and there is an Internet apocalypse we need to have a neutral site or Facebook spot to congregate! I need to see these ongoing projects finished. Once the site goes down its too late to find everyone. This is a problem. Any suggestions. This has happened one too many times and I am getting worried........

We need to plan for the WHAT IF's

Hey - this is TBN - somebody must have a secure shipping container buried in a hillside that we can meet at !

I'll bring enough tinfoil hats for everybody. :biggrin:

Site is normally v. solid. Noticed lately that I seemed to me missing email notifications, vs. what I could see new in Home.

Site has gotten pretty big, it's realistic to expect some scaling issues once in a while.

Rgds, D.