Good Bye Everyone

/ Good Bye Everyone #1  

Woodchip1

Tractor
kubota mx5100
I tried to post a honest thread about skidsteerexpress.com poor business practices but the thread was removed. I realize some people may treat dealers unfairly but my intent was to inform you of the 7 month run around I received trying to obtain a legitimate refund. Good Bye Take Care and buyer beware because you get what you pay for.

/ Good Bye Everyone #2  
Good grief, i used to live in Orrington. Corner of Hoxie Hill Rd and spent 10 days in a late 1970's ice storm with no power, a fireplace and 40 degrees showers. Never knew I could get in or out so fast. Steven King, in his broke days, lived on the Main Rd towards Brewer and got his idea for The Pet Sematary from burying all the road kill there. Ahhh, the good old days.

On the thread thing, maybe don't worry about it for a while. I have no idea if it's right or wrong but I do know there is a lot of knowlege packed into these pages and sometimes things don't go the way we want. The same advice will be here whether you are or not and maybe taking a little time to relax might be benefical here. Living where you are you are already a survivor so maybe give this a little longer and stick around.

Last edited:
   / Good Bye Everyone #3  
That's too bad Woodchip. I am cancelling advertising here with this as the final straw. These forums should be a place of objectivity. Allowing in a junk dealer was already bad enough, but this is too far.

/ Good Bye Everyone #4  
Get ready for this thread to disappear.:confused2:

/ Good Bye Everyone #5  
I saw it and good Lord willing, I will remember.

/ Good Bye Everyone #6  
I tried to post a honest thread about skidsteerexpress.com poor business practices but the thread was removed. I realize some people may treat dealers unfairly but my intent was to inform you of the 7 month run around I received trying to obtain a legitimate refund. Good Bye Take Care and buyer beware because you get what you pay for.

Maybe the administrator could give an explanation why the post was deleted. I think that would satisfy everyone involved. I know if it were my post I would want to know the reason.

/ Good Bye Everyone #7  
Agreed, it would be nice for the poster to be informed of the reason it was removed. I accept this is a privately owned forum under the full control of the owner/moderators and we are here only because they allow us to be, but it does not seem unreasonable to provide a member with rationale for their actions; maybe they were legitimate and a member retained with an explanation; don't know as I never saw the thread.

/ Good Bye Everyone #8  
Woodchip1 loosing a post can be upsetting but it happens in private forums that permit public posting. Thought a lot of my were being deleted but discovered I was starting a post then jumping to something else before I uploaded it and then even leaving the site and all was lost.

Moderated forums have rules and objectives but the nice part is we can always start our own forums and get first hand experience if offering public forums. Since maybe 30% of posts about any subject can be trusted I do not think most readers take much at face value.

I know you are gone but if we find our posts are being deleted then there is a reason where it be right or wrong.

/ Good Bye Everyone #9  
Well, you can't have a "he-said, she-said" without both he and she being actively engaged in the dispute. One sided never works and the conflict will prove endless. Then again, do you want a dispute resolution site or a compact tractor site based on casual experience and personal knowlege? I go with the latter.

/ Good Bye Everyone #10  

I'm a bit curious as to what that thread was about, and what was said, because prior to this post you only had 4 posts to your name, so you must have said a lot in those 4 posts?

Anyways, if your really leaving, then good bye. There is still a lot of very good info on this forum and you can always lurk like you were probably doing a lot in the past (and most likely are doing now) You could always "join" under a different name anyways, many people do that.