Is it TBN or my Browser?

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
It's getting where I can't even click on a thumbnail any more without having to log back in. It's not consistent, but if I click on a hyperlink, or do a Google search, I almost always have to log in again...and the log in is only good for the forum that I'm on at the time; to get to another forum I have to log in again. I figured it must be my browser, but today when I had to log back in after clicking on a thumbnail, I realized what a PITA it was. Anyone else have this problem?

Dennis

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #2  
It's getting where I can't even click on a thumbnail any more without having to log back in. It's not consistent, but if I click on a hyperlink, or do a Google search, I almost always have to log in again...and the log in is only good for the forum that I'm on at the time; to get to another forum I have to log in again. I figured it must be my browser, but today when I had to log back in after clicking on a thumbnail, I realized what a PITA it was. Anyone else have this problem?

Dennis

same here

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #3  
no problems here. yet . I'm using chrome. what are you using?

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #6  
All the time something is behaving differently here than on any other site I visit, even those sites using the same BBS software. It does get tiring.

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #7  
Do you have all cookies blocked?

/ Is it TBN or my Browser?
Do you have all cookies blocked?

Pretty much, if you mean that I don't retain the history. However, it seems to me a bit of overkill when you click on a thumbnail and you have to log back in; on a thumbnail all you do is use the back button. FWIW, I have average skill in navigating a computer through its functions, but have very little technical know how.