Reoccurring Pictures

/ Reoccurring Pictures #1  

kf4uda

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TD5030, 861 Ford Powermaster, CaseIH Farmall 35A, 555A Ford Backhoe, S150x SnapperPro ZTR, Polaris Ranger XP800
I am having a problem with a couple of pictures that keep showing up on just about every post. One is someone's avitar picture and the other may be someone's signiture. I am using Firefox with the latest updates. Here is a screenshot of my problem with the pictures circled:
TBN Capture.JPG

This screenshot came from the thread "Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo" but the problem occurs no matter what thread that I am viewing. Anybody have any ideas as to what is wrong?

/ Reoccurring Pictures #2  
That's Weird.

/ Reoccurring Pictures #3  
Not sure why is happening, you could try clearing the cookies from your computer and could stop it from happening, you will ofcourse need to sign in on all of the websites again you're a member of,

/ Reoccurring Pictures #4  
Do you have many addons, browser helpers etc running? Something seems to be picking images out of cache. Clear your cache and see if things change.

/ Reoccurring Pictures
Do you have many addons, browser helpers etc running? Something seems to be picking images out of cache. Clear your cache and see if things change.

Clearing the cache seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks Steve :thumbsup:

/ Reoccurring Pictures #6  
You're welcome, but I think it will be back in some form once your cache fills a bit.