How to add a thread link to my post?

/ How to add a thread link to my post? #1  

kw22614

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1860
Hope this is the right forum for this. I tried to add a past thread link to a post several times and reached the conclusion I just don't know how. Any pointers?
Thanks, KW

/ How to add a thread link to my post?
It didn't go thru underlined as a link

/ How to add a thread link to my post?
OK! Think I got it! If I can remember what the h--- I just did! Thanks murphy :thumbsup:

/ How to add a thread link to my post? #10  
One thing you will find advantageous is to open another copy of tractor by net in another tab. so you can switch over to the other tab to find things while you are posting in the first tab. Say for instance you start a post to say something and remember another thread you started that has pictures and description of something you want to show, but you have already started your post and don't want to lose what you have been typing by leaving the post to search around for the old thread. Well open another tab of TBN (or as many of them as you need) and search around on that tab, copy the URL from the second tab of what you want to show, and come back to the first tab to paste in the URL with your comments. WA-LA.. now it looks like your were prepared all along.. and soooo organized:)

James K0UA