My Profile / About me Problems.

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #1  

Edward. S

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
Seems like there's an imposter of me with their account named as "Edward S". I'm guessing just that someone that doesn't like me on here or something. :confused::(

Also the only reason I found out is because when I go to "My Profile" it automatically links me to their profile. So I am pretty confused on that. So I can't change my profile picture or anything right now.

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #2  
Yep, something is definitely messed up. The join date on your profile says 02-12-2013, yet the join date next to your post says Nov 2009.

/ My Profile / About me Problems.
Then, on my profile, it says I have a profile picture on then I don't have a picture when I post. So confusing :confused:

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #4  
Edward you need to PM Muhammad the site owner. He is very responsive and would be very attentive if someone has actually hacked your profile.

MarkV

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #5  
I agree pm muhammad. he really good at repsonding to stuff on this board.

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #6  
That happened to me, pm the boss.

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #7  
Greetings Edward. It's may be a situation where two people have chosen the same name but the use of capital letters can separate you. Try you search and type exactly how you sign in. Lower and upper case.

Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #8  
Seems like there's an imposter of me with their account named as "Edward S". I'm guessing just that someone that doesn't like me on here or something. :confused::(

Also the only reason I found out is because when I go to "My Profile" it automatically links me to their profile. So I am pretty confused on that. So I can't change my profile picture or anything right now.

Edward, just an observation. Your name shows in your post as "Edward. S" Notice the period after your first name. You reported an imposter as "Edward S" with no period after the first name. Try signing with both. One should work and one shouldn't. Also try "Edward. s" and "Edward s" without quotes notice the lowercase s used. There could be a possibility of four of you if registration is case sensitive.

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #9  
Edward, just an observation. Your name shows in your post as "Edward. S" Notice the period after your first name. You reported an imposter as "Edward S" with no period after the first name. Try signing with both. One should work and one shouldn't. Also try "Edward. s" and "Edward s" without quotes notice the lowercase s used. There could be a possibility of four of you if registration is case sensitive.

Kid, Click on his profile and notice his join date changes from 09 to 13

/ My Profile / About me Problems. #10  
man this should be intresting, i didn't think that could happen good luck Edward hope the profile is all they was able to mess with.