Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kioti DK-40

Default Re: grandfathered

Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    There is a group of people who only want to talk about tractors and dont want to see posts from the front porch, friendly politics, etc. This way they can easily avoid the "offtopic" posts and just see the tractor related stuff.

Aaron Z
    And there's a group of people that only post on those threads so this way we keep them from the general population.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

And if you like to fight you can ask to be let in to the "friendly" Politics section. It is anything but friendly, especially lately. And I am as big of an offender as they have over there.. (well, not counting a couple of guys that got thrown off of the forum )
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

I can only speak for myself, but if all of the " Off Topic Forums " were canceled, I would probably only post a few times a year and probably look at the TBN site a few times...only when I had a question or tractor or equipment problem....which is not very often...There are many sites out there with forums but TBN members all have our Tractors, rural lifestyles etc. in common so it is a great group...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota BX25
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Hello Everybody,

For the past couple of years, we have had two off topic forums for members who wish to talk about topics other than tractors with their tractor-loving friends.

Up until this point, the off topic Front Porch was available to all members who had at least 50 posts, and the Friendly Politics forum was accessible only by request.

Starting now, both of these forums will be accessible only by request.

In order to join or leave these two forums, please manage your access by visiting the Permission Groups settings page from My Home, or by clicking this link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/p...editusergroups

Thank you!
    ---------------------------
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    PM the boss and he will let you in as the post count is now 50. Are you sure you want to go there? Good Luck
    Goto MY HOME then to the left click on Permission groups and turn which ever you want. He will either grant or not. If not explain your tenure. -kid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12