grandfathered

/ grandfathered #1  

toddol1971

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey ferguson Model 65 gas
I have been on here for a long time. I don't like to post much though. I want to go to the front porch, but you have to have over 500 posts. Do you think its possible to change that rule to also include time on the forum. Say 5 yrs or 500 posts? I ask this cause it may take me another 5 yrs to get to 400 posts:laughing: Thanks.

/ grandfathered #2  
I have been on here for a long time. I don't like to post much though. I want to go to the front porch, but you have to have over 500 posts. Do you think its possible to change that rule to also include time on the forum. Say 5 yrs or 500 posts? I ask this cause it may take me another 5 yrs to get to 400 posts:laughing: Thanks.

PM the boss and he will let you in as the post count is now 50. Are you sure you want to go there? Good Luck

/ grandfathered #3  

You don't have to have 500 posts to go to the front porch....Send a private message...PM ..to Muhammad and ask him to let you go on the front porch....:)

/ grandfathered
PM the boss and he will let you in as the post count is now 50. Are you sure you want to go there? Good Luck

I dont know, never been there.

You don't have to have 500 posts to go to the front porch....Send a private message...PM ..to Muhammad and ask him to let you go on the front porch....:)

Thanks. Now answer my other questions:laughing:

/ grandfathered
He may be wanting to run for a Political Office in his area.:DYes the post count is now at 50.

Thanks, how did you know. I'm running for a gravel counter in my area. That way I can call myself DR. Lauster.. Because I will have to have a lot of patients to the job.:laughing::cool2:

/ grandfathered #7  
Why is this front porch thing so mysterious? Why would I want to or not want to go there?

/ grandfathered #9  
Why is this front porch thing so mysterious? Why would I want to or not want to go there?

Front Porch is an off topic section:

Hi Everybody,

The Front Porch is basically TBN's off topic community forum, open to members with 50 or more posts. The rules here are simple:

- Be courteous and polite
- No discussions about politics
- No discussions about religion
- No profanity
- No racism, sexism, vulgarity or similarly themed jokes

Although TBN has profanity filters, disguised profanity or excessive use of profanity that gets filtered is suggestive and not in line with our forum rules. While most TBNers are grown ups, we don't think it makes anybody look good to have profanity in the forums.

If you see threads that you feel are inappropriate for this forum, please click the notify moderator button beside the specific post containing inappropriate content.

Thank you!

Muhammad Chishti
Administrator

/ grandfathered #10  
There is a group of people who only want to talk about tractors and dont want to see posts from the front porch, friendly politics, etc. This way they can easily avoid the "offtopic" posts and just see the tractor related stuff.

Aaron Z