Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Massey ferguson Model 65 gas

Default grandfathered

I have been on here for a long time. I don't like to post much though. I want to go to the front porch, but you have to have over 500 posts. Do you think its possible to change that rule to also include time on the forum. Say 5 yrs or 500 posts? I ask this cause it may take me another 5 yrs to get to 400 posts Thanks.
    THINK BEFORE TALKING

KEEP LOOKING UP, FOR JESUS MAY COME TODAY

MASSEY FERGUSON 65 GAS (unbelievably reliable tractor)

PAST TRACTORS (RIP)
    FORD 3000 (great tractor)
    FARMALL 350 W/ T/A
    MASSEY FERGUSON 1433 W/ a woods 1012 FEL.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Default Re: grandfathered

Quote Originally Posted by toddol1971 View Post
    I have been on here for a long time. I don't like to post much though. I want to go to the front porch, but you have to have over 500 posts. Do you think its possible to change that rule to also include time on the forum. Say 5 yrs or 500 posts? I ask this cause it may take me another 5 yrs to get to 400 posts Thanks.
    PM the boss and he will let you in as the post count is now 50. Are you sure you want to go there? Good Luck
    Murph ------------

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by toddol1971 View Post
    You don't have to have 500 posts to go to the front porch....Send a private message...PM ..to Muhammad and ask him to let you go on the front porch....
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Silver Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    PM the boss and he will let you in as the post count is now 50. Are you sure you want to go there? Good Luck
    I dont know, never been there.

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    You don't have to have 500 posts to go to the front porch....Send a private message...PM ..to Muhammad and ask him to let you go on the front porch....
    Thanks. Now answer my other questions
    THINK BEFORE TALKING

PAST TRACTORS (RIP)
    FARMALL 350 W/ T/A

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    He may be wanting to run for a Political Office in his area.Yes the post count is now at 50.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Silver Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by creekbend View Post
    He may be wanting to run for a Political Office in his area.Yes the post count is now at 50.
    Thanks, how did you know. I'm running for a gravel counter in my area. That way I can call myself DR. Lauster.. Because I will have to have a lot of patients to the job.
    THINK BEFORE TALKING

PAST TRACTORS (RIP)
    FARMALL 350 W/ T/A

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

Why is this front porch thing so mysterious? Why would I want to or not want to go there?

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    1999 Bobcat 763F

Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Why is this front porch thing so mysterious? Why would I want to or not want to go there?
    Kind of what I was wondering??

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Front Porch is an off topic section:

Hi Everybody,

The Front Porch is basically TBN's off topic community forum, open to members with 50 or more posts. The rules here are simple:

- Be courteous and polite
    - No discussions about politics
    - No discussions about religion
    - No profanity
    - No racism, sexism, vulgarity or similarly themed jokes

Although TBN has profanity filters, disguised profanity or excessive use of profanity that gets filtered is suggestive and not in line with our forum rules. While most TBNers are grown ups, we don't think it makes anybody look good to have profanity in the forums.

If you see threads that you feel are inappropriate for this forum, please click the notify moderator button beside the specific post containing inappropriate content.

Thank you!

Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

There is a group of people who only want to talk about tractors and dont want to see posts from the front porch, friendly politics, etc. This way they can easily avoid the "offtopic" posts and just see the tractor related stuff.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast