Where'a the Front Porch?

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #22  
Hello Everybody,

For the past couple of years, we have had two off topic forums for members who wish to talk about topics other than tractors with their tractor-loving friends.

Up until this point, the off topic Front Porch was available to all members who had at least 50 posts, and the Friendly Politics forum was accessible only by request.

Starting now, both of these forums will be accessible only by request.

In order to join or leave these two forums, please manage your access by visiting the Permission Groups settings page from My Home, or by clicking this link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Thank you!

-----------------------------------

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #23  
I went to the front porch a few times, then decided the "back porch" was more to my liking. Too much hostility for me at the front porch and no real tractor talk. I can't imagine what the politics forum is like.
Tom, that's why Muhammad made it private. You have to request a verbal beating. I'm to the point of switching off the Front Porch because of the bordenline policial views.. It seems every conversation always ends up policial in nature. I find it amusing to call it "The friendly Political forum". The Front Porch is just a step down and borders on the edge. If both disappeared it would not be a loss to me. -kid

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #24  
Tom, that's why Muhammad made it private. You have to request a verbal beating. I'm to the point of switching off the Front Porch because of the bordenline policial views.. It seems every conversation always ends up policial in nature. I find it amusing to call it "The friendly Political forum". The Front Porch is just a step down and borders on the edge. If both disappeared it would not be a loss to me. -kid

Yeah, I think I will stick to the back porch where at worst there might be some good natured jousting about the best paint color for a tractor

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #25  
Well, one good thing is the professional bloggers from HP and media matters may move on without a large audience to spread their propaganda.

HS.

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #27  
Well, one good thing is the professional bloggers from HP and media matters may move on without a large audience to spread their propaganda.

HS.

Can you elaborate? Who are these professional propaganda people?