Where'a the Front Porch?

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #5  
Thanks Massey, I just signed up for it. I wonder why this was necessary. I always go to the front porch as soon as I log on to TBN.
There are those who ONLY want to see tractor related posts and not the political or other off-topic stuff.
Also, this way its not publicly indexed or visible to the general internet population.

Aaron Z

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #6  
thank's masey for info, i just wonder if the rural living and related topics forrum's will end up here as well.

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #7  
I've seen this done on other forums, basically just keeps it clean for those who complain about politics on a (insert object here)forum, kind of out-of-sight out-of-mind approach.

/ Where'a the Front Porch?
I signed up for the Front Porch and the Friendly Politics forums a long time ago. The strange part was that the Front Porch disappeared today but the Friendly Politics forum was still there. I re-signed up for the Front Porch again and now I have it again.

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #9  
There are those who ONLY want to see tractor related posts and not the political or other off-topic stuff.
Also, this way its not publicly indexed or visible to the general internet population.

Aaron Z

Personally, I like the change. More tractors, less politics. :thumbsup:

/ Where'a the Front Porch? #10  
I agree, Massey. Although I like the Front Porch, I want no part of the politics forum. We all have our political views, I like to keep mine to myself and not fight about them. Especially with TBN friends.