Computer stupid

/ Computer stupid #1  

kernbob

Tractor
Gravely/ IH 240u
Hello,

My name is Bob Kern. This is my first time attempting to use this demon possessed gadget to get on a forum and so far it's not going too well. If there is a benevolent and patient soul out there who happens to see this and would be gracious enough to teach an old dog new tricks, please email me ( I begrudgingly learned how to do that for work) kernbob@msdmail.net. Thanks in advance!

Bob

/ Computer stupid #3  
Just think of it as something that has to be done and take it one piece at a time.
What exactly is the demon? A pc or some type of mobile device.....

It's a lot to learn but it's worth the time.

/ Computer stupid #4  
:welcome: to TBN

/ Computer stupid
Robert,

Thanks so much for responding! The demon in front of me right now is an" iPad" I think??????
What is haunting me how to find my way round the site. I don't want to just go typing stuff and hope it gets to the right place as i'm sure that drives the gadget savvy folks mad and rightly so!
What I would like to be able to do is get in the appropriate forum and ask and hopefully answer some questions. Unfortunately when I look at the home screen I am clueless what to do next.

Thanks again,
Bob

/ Computer stupid
Thanks! Hope this finds you as I have no idea what I'm doing!

/ Computer stupid #8  
Welcome Bob toTractorByNet.

/ Computer stupid #10  
Bob, ya got any kids? Or kittens? They can show ya how to work the stuff. :laughing: