Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

Default Re: Not getting notifications for subscribed threads

OK. I think we're on the same page now. Goto MyHome > Subscriptions > bottom right > Selected threads (drop down window)

When you go to the Subscription page it list all your subscribed to. Boxes to the right to select single or multi threads to delete or change notification types.

The Selected threads option in lower right opens a drop down window and allows four flavors of notifications.

Control Panel
    Instant email
    Daily email
    Weekly email

Review the ones you think is missing notification and set the option of your preference. Change and save.

That's the best I can do to help. -kid
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Quote Originally Posted by The kid View Post
    OK. I think we're on the same page now. Goto MyHome > Subscriptions > bottom right > Selected threads (drop down window)

When you go to the Subscription page it list all your subscribed to. Boxes to the right to select single or multi threads to delete or change notification types.

The Selected threads option in lower right opens a drop down window and allows four flavors of notifications.

Control Panel
    Instant email
    Daily email
    Weekly email

Review the ones you think is missing notification and set the option of your preference. Change and save.

That's the best I can do to help. -kid
    All of mine are set on instant using email.
    Roger

Kubota BX2360 & Kubota L4240 with paddle shifter, suicide doors and 24's
    Past Stuff: Ford 8N, Cub Cadet 2206, Bobcat CT235

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Who is your email provider? There were some problems with some providers (AOL and/or Yahoo IIRC) blocking emails from TBN, but that may have been fixed by the upgrade.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    Who is your email provider? There were some problems with some providers (AOL and/or Yahoo IIRC) blocking emails from TBN, but that may have been fixed by the upgrade.

Aaron Z
    I use yahoo for the forum but sometimes a thread that has been replied still will not be in "My home."
    Roger

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    When I reply to a thread I am subscribed. I [B]SHOULD[B] get a email if someone replies and that thread should be under my home if someone replies. Every once in a while someone will reply to a thread I am subscribed to and I will not get a email and it will not be in my home but then someone else may reply and I may get a email and it will be under my home. I had 3 or 4 people reply to one of my subscribed threads and I did not get a email and it was not under my home. I am never unsubscribed I am just not get notified about the replies.
    This has been happening to me too. I am not currently getting ANY notifications about subscribed to threads, except on my i-Phone. I WAS getting notifications on both my laptop AND my phone. I don't know what to do to get it back to where it was before....
    I do have TBN as an approved site for mail, but still nothing. I do however get notification, replys to emails I send from the TBN site to the administrators?!
    Any help would be appreciated in correcting this problem.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (with reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger system. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote machine View Post
    This has been happening to me too. I am not currently getting ANY notifications about subscribed to threads, except on my i-Phone. I WAS getting notifications on both my laptop AND my phone. I don't know what to do to get it back to where it was before....
    I do have TBN as an approved site for mail, but still nothing. I do however get notification, replys to emails I send from the TBN site to the administrators?!
    Any help would be appreciated in correcting this problem.
    Are the subscribed threads coming up in My Home?
    Roger

My Threads

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

I use yahoo for the forum but sometimes a thread that has been replied still will not be in "My home."
    I might try signing up for a gmail or other email account and switching TBN to it just to test. I have gotten email notices from every post to this thread since I subscribed (just after post #11)
    On the replies not showing up in "My Home", the only time I have seen that is when the following chain of events happened:
    1. I started writing a reply to a post
    2. Someone else posted a reply while I was writing my post
    3. I missed that the other post loaded above mine when the page re-loaded after I posted my reply
    In that case though, the reply DID load, I just didnt see it
    I see updates to all the threads I have subscribed to in "My Home", I dont normally use email notifications.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    I might try signing up for a gmail or other email account and switching TBN to it just to test. I have gotten email notices from every post to this thread since I subscribed (just after post #11)
    On the replies not showing up in "My Home", the only time I have seen that is when the following chain of events happened:
    1. I started writing a reply to a post
    2. Someone else posted a reply while I was writing my post
    3. I missed that the other post loaded above mine when the page re-loaded after I posted my reply
    In that case though, the reply DID load, I just didnt see it

Aaron Z
    I mostly get emails for the threads, I really doesn't bother me if I don't. I just don't like them not coming up in my home. I know of one case for sure that none of the 3 things you mentioned were going on and I did not get a email or it was not in my home.
    Roger

My Threads

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

Did you check your junkmail folder. If they are there. You can set them to inbox.
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Tractor

I have never seen a TBN email in spam.
    Roger

My Threads

My YouTube Channel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast