Not getting notifications for subscribed threads

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #11  
OK. I think we're on the same page now. Goto MyHome > Subscriptions > bottom right > Selected threads (drop down window)

When you go to the Subscription page it list all your subscribed to. Boxes to the right to select single or multi threads to delete or change notification types.

The Selected threads option in lower right opens a drop down window and allows four flavors of notifications.

Control Panel
Instant email
Daily email
Weekly email

Review the ones you think is missing notification and set the option of your preference. Change and save.

That's the best I can do to help. -kid

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads
OK. I think we're on the same page now. Goto MyHome > Subscriptions > bottom right > Selected threads (drop down window)

When you go to the Subscription page it list all your subscribed to. Boxes to the right to select single or multi threads to delete or change notification types.

The Selected threads option in lower right opens a drop down window and allows four flavors of notifications.

Control Panel
Instant email
Daily email
Weekly email

Review the ones you think is missing notification and set the option of your preference. Change and save.

That's the best I can do to help. -kid

All of mine are set on instant using email.

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #13  
Who is your email provider? There were some problems with some providers (AOL and/or Yahoo IIRC) blocking emails from TBN, but that may have been fixed by the upgrade.

Aaron Z

Who is your email provider? There were some problems with some providers (AOL and/or Yahoo IIRC) blocking emails from TBN, but that may have been fixed by the upgrade.

Aaron Z

I use yahoo for the forum but sometimes a thread that has been replied still will not be in "My home."

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #15  
When I reply to a thread I am subscribed. I SHOULD get a email if someone replies and that thread should be under my home if someone replies. Every once in a while someone will reply to a thread I am subscribed to and I will not get a email and it will not be in my home but then someone else may reply and I may get a email and it will be under my home. I had 3 or 4 people reply to one of my subscribed threads and I did not get a email and it was not under my home. I am never unsubscribed I am just not get notified about the replies.

This has been happening to me too. I am not currently getting ANY notifications about subscribed to threads, except on my i-Phone. I WAS getting notifications on both my laptop AND my phone. I don't know what to do to get it back to where it was before....
I do have TBN as an approved site for mail, but still nothing. I do however get notification, replys to emails I send from the TBN site to the administrators?!
Any help would be appreciated in correcting this problem.

This has been happening to me too. I am not currently getting ANY notifications about subscribed to threads, except on my i-Phone. I WAS getting notifications on both my laptop AND my phone. I don't know what to do to get it back to where it was before....
I do have TBN as an approved site for mail, but still nothing. I do however get notification, replys to emails I send from the TBN site to the administrators?!
Any help would be appreciated in correcting this problem.

Are the subscribed threads coming up in My Home?

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #17  
I use yahoo for the forum but sometimes a thread that has been replied still will not be in "My home."
I might try signing up for a gmail or other email account and switching TBN to it just to test. I have gotten email notices from every post to this thread since I subscribed (just after post #11)
On the replies not showing up in "My Home", the only time I have seen that is when the following chain of events happened:
1. I started writing a reply to a post
2. Someone else posted a reply while I was writing my post
3. I missed that the other post loaded above mine when the page re-loaded after I posted my reply
In that case though, the reply DID load, I just didnt see it
I see updates to all the threads I have subscribed to in "My Home", I dont normally use email notifications.

Aaron Z

I might try signing up for a gmail or other email account and switching TBN to it just to test. I have gotten email notices from every post to this thread since I subscribed (just after post #11)
On the replies not showing up in "My Home", the only time I have seen that is when the following chain of events happened:
1. I started writing a reply to a post
2. Someone else posted a reply while I was writing my post
3. I missed that the other post loaded above mine when the page re-loaded after I posted my reply
In that case though, the reply DID load, I just didnt see it

Aaron Z

I mostly get emails for the threads, I really doesn't bother me if I don't. I just don't like them not coming up in my home. I know of one case for sure that none of the 3 things you mentioned were going on and I did not get a email or it was not in my home.

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #19  

Did you check your junkmail folder. If they are there. You can set them to inbox.

I have never seen a TBN email in spam.