Not getting notifications for subscribed threads

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I have noticed on a few threads that I am subscribed to I am not getting email notifications and it also does not pop up in "My Home." Hard to tell how many threads may have been replied to that I am unaware of. Anyone else having this problem?

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #2  
I have noticed on a few threads that I am subscribed to I am not getting email notifications and it also does not pop up in "My Home." Hard to tell how many threads may have been replied to that I am unaware of. Anyone else having this problem?

I just checked and it seems to be working fine for me. To verify that it was working I had to temporarily re-enable it because I turned off email notifications long ago (except for PM's) and rarely subscribe to anything. Believe it or not, I've had someone actually follow me around after I "ignored them" and reply to the same threads as me, probably thinking they could aggravate me, but they only end up wasting their time. :laughing:

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads
I just checked and it seems to be working fine for me. To verify that it was working I had to temporarily re-enable it because I turned off email notifications long ago (except for PM's) and rarely subscribe to anything. Believe it or not, I've had someone actually follow me around after I "ignored them" and reply to the same threads as me, probably thinking they could aggravate me, but they only end up wasting their time. :laughing:

I doesn't do it on all of them, it is random.

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #4  
I haven't received a notification in a year or more on a tread. I don't even get them for PM's when I have that feature turn on but never for a regular notification. I've checked everything on my end and just gave up on it. If I miss a response so be it :confused3:

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #5  

I don't think I've ever got a notifacation online unless I was using either me phone or ipad. The only red numbers showing up here are PM's. Email notifacations have worked all along. It would be nice if they did. When you have quite a few subscriptions it would be useful and not fill up your email in box.

I don't think I've ever got a notifacation online unless I was using either me phone or ipad. The only red numbers showing up here are PM's. Email notifacations have worked all along. It would be nice if they did. When you have quite a few subscriptions it would be useful and not fill up your email in box.

I meant they were not popping up in "my home"

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #7  
I meant they were not popping up in "my home"

I've never got a red number in the My Home box. I don't even think that's an option to us. Supposely your suppose to get a instant popup but popups are suppressed thu IE9 for a PM. I have never gotten a subscription notification in the form of a visual red number. NEVER EVER.

I've never got a red number in the My Home box. I don't even think that's an option to us. Supposely your suppose to get a instant popup but popups are suppressed thu IE9 for a PM. I have never gotten a subscription notification in the form of a visual red number. NEVER EVER.

I meant that some of my subscribed threads that people have replied to are not in the list of threads under my home or I don't get a email for some.

/ Not getting notifications for subscribed threads #9  
I meant that some of my subscribed threads that people have replied to are not in the list of threads under my home or I don't get a email for some.
You can go to the top of the page and click on thread tools and hit subscribe. That should turn it back on.

You can go to the top of the page and click on thread tools and hit subscribe. That should turn it back on.

When I reply to a thread I am subscribed. I SHOULD get a email if someone replies and that thread should be under my home if someone replies. Every once in a while someone will reply to a thread I am subscribed to and I will not get a email and it will not be in my home but then someone else may reply and I may get a email and it will be under my home. I had 3 or 4 people reply to one of my subscribed threads and I did not get a email and it was not under my home. I am never unsubscribed I am just not get notified about the replies.