Quick Reply Box

/ Quick Reply Box #1  

MasseyWV

Elite Member
Tractor
Would it be possible to make the "Quick Reply" box a little taller?

/ Quick Reply Box #2  
Would it be possible to make the "Quick Reply" box a little taller?

Yes, just "grab" the lower right corner where the triangle is, with your pointer and "drag to resize"

/ Quick Reply Box
Yes, just "grab" the lower right corner where the triangle is, with your pointer and "drag to resize"

Thanks for the suggestion, but I know how to manually re-size it, and was referring to the default height. It seems to be just below that sweet spot where many of my posts seem to fall. If it were roughly twice the height it is now, it would be perfect. :2cents:

/ Quick Reply Box #4  
Thanks for the suggestion, but I know how to manually re-size it, and was referring to the default height. It seems to be just below that sweet spot where many of my posts seem to fall. If it were roughly twice the height it is now, it would be perfect. :2cents:

I guess I don't understand. To me it doesn't need to be bigger if you are not going to use it. :confused3:

If you are going to use it, make it whatever height you need, using the triangle at the lower right corner. :thumbsup:

Just my :2cents:

/ Quick Reply Box
I guess I don't understand. To me it doesn't need to be bigger if you are not going to use it. :confused3:

If you are going to use it, make it whatever height you need, using the triangle at the lower right corner. :thumbsup:

Just my :2cents:

I use "quick reply" from time to time, but the small box bugs me (personal preference) and having to click/drag to enlarge it is an extra step. It's quicker to just double click the "reply" or "reply with quote" buttons, so that's what I do most of the time. Note that single clicking takes you to quick reply.

/ Quick Reply Box #6  
..... It's quicker to just double click the "reply" or "reply with quote" buttons, so that's what I do most of the time. Note that single clicking takes you to quick reply.

I didn't know how to re-size the reply box before today. When I saw your post I noticed the triangle and replied.

I didn't know about double clicking until just now, so I learned something again. :D

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Got to get off now, that is all the learning I can handle in one day! :D

/ Quick Reply Box
that is all the learning I can handle in one day! :D

I know the feeling... My brain is so full of clutter that I have to forget something before I learn something new. :confused2: