TBN upgrade wish list.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #21  
Somebody here on TBN tipped me off to using Google as a search for TBN. In Google, type your search followed by site:tractorbynet.com and it works like a charm. A better built in search function is needed though.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #22  
I wished they offered beer discount coupons.:laughing:

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #23  
I actually think TBN is a pretty decent forum, software wise. It definitely has issues but overall it's pretty good.

Now, the mobile version, the app, is hands down the best forum app I've seen. It's actually easier, and faster, for me to post using my phone, aside from typing.

There is definitely something wrong though with the amount of duplicate posts we've been seeing lately.

As for pictures, press and hold the control button as you click, and it will open the pic in a new window, this avoids having to press the back button after you view it. You can also open numerous pics at the same time this way.

As ken mentioned, using a site specific google search is the best way. I've NEVER seen a good forum search function, it's not just TBN. Oh the search function for the mobile app sucks as well

I'd like to add the ability to add emoticons from the mobile app. As far as I know, you can't as of now.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #24  
Here's another vote for a better search engine.

I have heard Muhammad say this was on his list possibly using the Google search engine

/ TBN upgrade wish list.
I'd also like to see the error message of "stay or leave" the web page after submitting a post get fixed. I think that is one thing that is leading to duplicate posts.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #26  
All great ideas as for upgrade guys but is it worth a raise on our subscription fees :p

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #27  
I'd also like to see the error message of "stay or leave" the web page after submitting a post get fixed. I think that is one thing that is leading to duplicate posts.
It is. If you click on the X rather than yes or no, it wont make the duplicate post (but you will have to manually reload the page to see your post).

Aaron Z

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #28  
OK here is a challenge for the intelligent people of programming. Program a thread to accommodate a TBN COOKBOOK: a multilevel thread that has about 8 levels for each class of food recipes. Then if that is not challenging enough, have each recipe post be able to have a review rating with an extended review section.
Now you can tell me to dream on......

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #29  
OK here is a challenge for the intelligent people of programming. Program a thread to accommodate a TBN COOKBOOK: a multilevel thread that has about 8 levels for each class of food recipes. Then if that is not challenging enough, have each recipe post be able to have a review rating with an extended review section.
Now you can tell me to dream on......
That could be done with a new forum that had a drop down list to choose the thread prefix (ie: cookies, cake, bbg, etc). Also enable thread ratings for that forum. Then each recipe gets its own thread...

Aaron Z

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #30  
That could be done with a new forum that had a drop down list to choose the thread prefix (ie: cookies, cake, bbg, etc). Also enable thread ratings for that forum. Then each recipe gets its own thread...Aaron Z

You make it sound so easy! This of course would be a Tractor Cookbook.