Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35 SE HST (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by DieselnHooters View Post
    All great ideas as for upgrade guys but is it worth a raise on our subscription fees
    Sure, it would be fine to double or triple our current rate.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Somebody here on TBN tipped me off to using Google as a search for TBN. In Google, type your search followed by site:tractorbynet.com and it works like a charm. A better built in search function is needed though.
    I use that site switch a lot on different websites. Very powerful.

Tractor
    Kubota B2320HST

Default Re: TBN upgrade wish list.

My only complaint is when I click on a photo thumb on a post half way or more down a page, and then click the back arrow, I end up back at the top of the page and must scroll back down to the post with the photos. I have been on other forums where when I click back, I am right where I was. I know I can right-click and open in new tab or window, I prefer going back and forth. Otherwise Tractorbynet is overall the best forum I subscribe to.
    MIKE

Ephesians 6:12

America is a Constitutional Republic.......NOT a democracy! Our founder knew democracies never last!

"Iowa Child" by Sarah Hall Manley

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Quote Originally Posted by Iowachild View Post
    My only complaint is when I click on a photo thumb on a post half way or more down a page, and then click the back arrow, I end up back at the top of the page and must scroll back down to the post with the photos. I have been on other forums where when I click back, I am right where I was. I know I can right-click and open in new tab or window, I prefer going back and forth. Otherwise Tractorbynet is overall the best forum I subscribe to.
    Are you using a MAC? This happens when I'm using my Macbook, but not when I'm using my Dell.
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Somebody here on TBN tipped me off to using Google as a search for TBN. In Google, type your search followed by site:tractorbynet.com and it works like a charm. A better built in search function is needed though.
    I updated my sig with a hyperlink to that thread.
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    Toro D200, Ford 1715, International 884,

One thing that I find a bit annoying.
    I like to use the "Today's Posts".

However, you can't refresh the page as apparently the site encodes a number with the search.

Anyway...
    Refreshable links for "Today's Posts" & "New Posts".

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

CliffordK, you can get that if you make a pair of new bookmarks with the URLs from these links:
    Today's posts: Search Results - TractorByNet.com

You can get the addresses by right clicking on the icons and clicking on "Copy link location" (or the equivalent verbiage in your preferred browser)

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Toro D200, Ford 1715, International 884,

Thanks,

So, the icon shortcuts along the top bar should direct to those links.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by CliffordK View Post
    Thanks,
    So, the icon shortcuts along the top bar should direct to those links.
    Yes, that is where the icons up top take you and that creates a new search each time you click on them.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    A couple

Quote Originally Posted by Piston View Post
    Are you using a MAC? This happens when I'm using my Macbook, but not when I'm using my Dell.
    I use PC's; both Dell and home-built and this happens to me whether it's XP or 7 as the OS using IE 8 or 9 for the browser. This problem is one of things I mentioned in my original post; but maybe I didn't do a good job describing the bug.
    Paraphrasing Douglas Adams - So long and thanks for all the bacon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast