Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1802, Kubota L4400

Default Re: TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

I got the warning using Firefox today. I think I will play it safe and stay off of TBN for a while and see if Muhammad gets it fixed.
    Happy Trails!
    Dudley

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Default Re: TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

Every page I've checked is free from malware but it's likely that there's a code injection that that got put into a page with a spam post. Or something that only appears under certain circumstances (specific browsers or coming from specific search engines). This happens from time to time.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Chrome warning here too. Went to phone app, no issue.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Thanks Muhammad. I'm all the virus programs I have running or run will keep thing clean on my machine.

Wedge
    1967 Ford 4000, Box blade, straight blade, FEL, Rake, Bushhog, Backhoe, Jinma chipper, KKII tiller, Grapple.

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Two days ago (maybe three) I got a popup asking me to take a survey about this website. It wasn't from anywhere I recognized, and I closed the window. Today, I get the malware warning. I'd bet that popup had something to do with all this. I never thought another thing about it until the warning popped up today in Chrome and Firefox. I even got warning in IE8, but it didn't come from Google, and IE8 let me cancel/block the request.
    Jim

Gold Member uglyboywith11fingers's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 BX24TLB, 1998 TG1860G

no problem here with windows 7 and internet exploder 9.
    maybe Canada is not yet under attack...

Gold Member uglyboywith11fingers's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 BX24TLB, 1998 TG1860G

Tractor
    1981 JD1640, 1970 Ford 3000

I got it here too. Reported attack site.
    On my desktop: Windows 7 Pro, McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, Firefox browser.
    On my netbook: Windows 7 Home, AVG Free antivirus, Firefiox browser.
    Android tablet running Chrome doesn't seem to mind, nor does my Windows Phone running IE

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Every page I've checked is free from malware but it's likely that there's a code injection that that got put into a page with a spam post. Or something that only appears under certain circumstances (specific browsers or coming from specific search engines). This happens from time to time.
    Thanks Muhammad, is it "safe" for us to be on here? Please keep us posted. I got the same message early morning and didn't log on until now. I went to TBN from another computer that I wasn't already logged in on, and I didn't get the malware warning, it was only once I tried logging in that I got it. I get it right away on this computer because I'm always logged in, so it seems like just visiting TBN and not being logged in, you don't get the message, but after logging in, or if your already logged in, you get the malware warning.

I "proceeded at my own risk" but I'm a little worried about it, although I'm using work computers and not my own laptop, so I'm not THAT worried.
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    My tractor is an old M... F... and red too.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboywith11fingers View Post
    It appears you have the DUPE virus... Never say never.. -kid
    Retired and enjoying life with my kids and grandkids -robert
    "life is too short.. eat your cake first"
    My 1965 MF 135 Z145 Refurbish Project with Pics
    TrucksByNet.com .... .... It's about Trucks... The other TBN
    My Yamaha YFP350U Terrapro's Project The only ATV with a PTO
    About ME

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast