Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    We're aware of the problem but it's going to take a few hours to fix.
    As always... You and your crack team are Johnny on the spot. Another point for the good guys.

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455

Default Re: TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

I just received it now, as well as early this morning.
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain and Rigging Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components.

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

Default Re: TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

Roy i am running window 7 with kaspersky internet security with Firefox as my browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    I haven't got any such warnings...

I'm running MS XP and IE8. I'm using Comodo for an anti-virus and Spybot for malware.

For you folks who have received warnings...what OS are you running? What anti-virus and malware protection (if any)?
    It's possible your warning might be due to the cookie TBN installs when you log in...especially if you clear your cookies and cache when you shut down your computer.

Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

All fixed thanks to Muhammad.......he has another post out there as well. Good job TBN!!
    Is it just me.....or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

I Intend to Live Forever.....So Far....So Good![

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Every page I've checked is free from malware but it's likely that there's a code injection that that got put into a page with a spam post. Or something that only appears under certain circumstances (specific browsers or coming from specific search engines). This happens from time to time.
    Exactly my first thought. I'm running Win Ex with Chrome on this PC, but I also got the same warning using Win 7 and Chrome on a workstation and another laptop in this house. Google Chrome is good at identifying injection exploits before you get there, but there is no denying they play it very safe.

I, for one, thank our TBN overlords for their quick attention to this issue!:

PH

Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

Got all the sirens earlier today, got the safe signal just now....just figured my "religion" thread threw everything into upheaval.
    ____
    Jay

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Quote Originally Posted by jerrybob View Post
    All fixed thanks to Muhammad.......he has another post out there as well. Good job TBN!!
    Didn't get the warning this time--got it every time starting last night. I don't think all is fixed, as some features of the site are not working properly. I'm getting out of here, and will try again later. Regards, Mike

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by themichelob View Post
    Didn't get the warning this time--got it every time starting last night. I don't think all is fixed, as some features of the site are not working properly. I'm getting out of here, and will try again later. Regards, Mike
    Try hitting Control and F5 at the same. That will reload the whole page from the server and should clear anything that is hanging and not refreshing.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345