TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #41  
We're aware of the problem but it's going to take a few hours to fix.

As always... You and your crack team are Johnny on the spot. Another point for the good guys.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #42  
I just received it now, as well as early this morning.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #43  
Roy i am running window 7 with kaspersky internet security with Firefox as my browser.
I haven't got any such warnings...

I'm running MS XP and IE8. I'm using Comodo for an anti-virus and Spybot for malware.

For you folks who have received warnings...what OS are you running? What anti-virus and malware protection (if any)?
It's possible your warning might be due to the cookie TBN installs when you log in...especially if you clear your cookies and cache when you shut down your computer.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #44  
All fixed thanks to Muhammad.......he has another post out there as well. Good job TBN!!

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #45  
Every page I've checked is free from malware but it's likely that there's a code injection that that got put into a page with a spam post. Or something that only appears under certain circumstances (specific browsers or coming from specific search engines). This happens from time to time. :thumbdown:

Exactly my first thought. I'm running Win Ex with Chrome on this PC, but I also got the same warning using Win 7 and Chrome on a workstation and another laptop in this house. Google Chrome is good at identifying injection exploits before you get there, but there is no denying they play it very safe.

I, for one, thank our TBN overlords for their quick attention to this issue!:;)

PH

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #46  
Got all the sirens earlier today, got the safe signal just now....just figured my "religion" thread threw everything into upheaval. :laughing:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #47  
All fixed thanks to Muhammad.......he has another post out there as well. Good job TBN!!

Didn't get the warning this time--got it every time starting last night. I don't think all is fixed, as some features of the site are not working properly. I'm getting out of here, and will try again later. Regards, Mike

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #48  
Didn't get the warning this time--got it every time starting last night. I don't think all is fixed, as some features of the site are not working properly. I'm getting out of here, and will try again later. Regards, Mike
Try hitting Control and F5 at the same. That will reload the whole page from the server and should clear anything that is hanging and not refreshing.

Aaron Z