TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on....

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #1  

brin

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles eas
This AM at 6:35 AM when I typed in the TBN URL to access the site...a warning from McAffee came up that said TBN was a reported attack site...with a button for me to click that read....Get Me out of Here...instead I clicked ignore this warning.

Here is what it said when I clicked....Explain this warning...and I did click a button that said..." This is not an attack site "

Advisory provided by Google
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum

What is the current listing status for TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 294 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-03-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-03-22.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 7 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including tonightsphere.biz/, piraniasdiary.org/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including piraniasdiary.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32748 (STEADFAST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 1 hours ago

ゥ Google - Google Home

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #2  
I just received the same warning!:bullhorn:

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #4  
I did too ... Google chrome red page popped up and I was like huh?! the only way I can get here is to "proceed at my own risk" . I am pretty sure this website is not malware. Afterall, I am here nearly everyday .

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #5  
Google chrome alerted me that this was a potential malware site. And something about 294 pages of TBN it visited, 2 of them downloaded things to the user without their consent.......

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #6  
I got it too

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #7  
got it as well

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #8  
I believe what the warning's telling us is that someone had posted a bad link. Probably a good idea to not click on anything for a bit.. At least until Muhammad get a chance to check this out.
Now is a good time to make sure your java is updated or disabled and you malware and virus protection is current.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #9  
I haven't got any such warnings...

I'm running MS XP and IE8. I'm using Comodo for an anti-virus and Spybot for malware.

For you folks who have received warnings...what OS are you running? What anti-virus and malware protection (if any)?
It's possible your warning might be due to the cookie TBN installs when you log in...especially if you clear your cookies and cache when you shut down your computer.

/ TBN Reported Attack Site ...came up on my screen when I tried to log on.... #10  
i can not get on to forums but everything else ok