Reported Site Attack

/ Reported Site Attack #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hello,

We discovered a malicious code insertion that was appearing when users were accessing the site through certain search engines and using Internet Explorer. We've actually encountered this same issue once before, as it's a common automated script attack of popular forums like ours. Google temporarily blocked our pages as a result. The actual script is a click hijacking malware that steals clicks from search engine results.

We removed the code and have requested a review by Google for the block to be removed. Once that goes through, you should be able to access the forum without any issues. :thumbsup: Google says it could take up to a day for the review but we're expecting the alerts to be gone within 12 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
   / Reported Site Attack #2  
Thanks for the update; much appreciated.

/ Reported Site Attack #3  
Thanks for the update; much appreciated.

X's 2. When logging on this time, I got the same warning and unlike previously, I had to log back in. Been so long since I used my log-in info, darn near forgot my password:laughing:

/ Reported Site Attack #5  
X's 2. When logging on this time, I got the same warning and unlike previously, I had to log back in. Been so long since I used my log-in info, darn near forgot my password:laughing:
Same here,took three trys on the password..

/ Reported Site Attack #6  
What do the people who do this stand to gain....why even bother

/ Reported Site Attack #7  
Thanks, guys.

/ Reported Site Attack #9  
Wow, you're right on top of it! Thanks, Muhammad.

/ Reported Site Attack #10  
at least most of us know our security is working when we saw the site block message by various providers.. :)