Forum tab slow loading

/ Forum tab slow loading #1  

bakerg

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere D110
Is anyone having a problem with this?:confused: When I hit the Forum tab, I could go and have a coffee (if I drank coffee) before the page will load.:mad: I was having the same problem on LW but seems they solved it over there, hope it get fixed here soon.:confused2:

/ Forum tab slow loading #3  
It varies with me, sometimes I have to double click several times and still not open and then right click and click on OPEN to get it to open. Like you, sometimes just double click and I can go get a cup of coffee and it still not open except for the advertisement header. I think they rigged in an auto delay so you have to spend several seconds reading the ads because those usually come on immediately but the forums hesitate for several seconds. Real PIA and waste of time to have to wait on some ad to play out, I guess they get more money for it if they make you look at it for 30 seconds each time you open a different thread.

/ Forum tab slow loading
Just started a week or so ago, getting so annoying,:mad: I tend to just go to another site and then come back later and try again.:thumbdown:

/ Forum tab slow loading #5  
this web site is really slow tonight,at first i thought it was my computer then checked other sites they were fine.

/ Forum tab slow loading #7  
Sounds like the server needs upgraded..

/ Forum tab slow loading #8  
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww here too.

/ Forum tab slow loading #10  
Was slow for me this afternoon/evening, but it sped up ~11:30PM Eastern.

Aaron Z