Muhammad said:
This might have something to do with it:

March 11-April 10 2012
Unique Visitors: 865,530

March 11-April 10 2013
Unique Visitors: 1,278,873

Wow. That surly explains it.

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #13  
Painfully s l o w right now. If I didn't have a two monitor setup, I wouldn't have had the patience to post this. :D (yeah, I know we're all grateful)

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #15  
This might have something to do with it:

March 11-April 10 2012
Unique Visitors: 865,530

March 11-April 10 2013
Unique Visitors: 1,278,873

Wow. That's pretty impressive. I wonder what's driving this?

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight
Wow. That's pretty impressive. I wonder what's driving this?

Maybe the Lookie-loos and learners visiting the site and trying to deduce their equipment problems before the season kicks into high gear? As much as I gripe about things here, as a long term member I have never found ANY online forum to even begin to approach the advice and information available here for the bargain price of FREE. Muhammed, take that as an honest compliment. When I want biased and unreliable and often worthless information and answers to my queries, I use Google.

When I want FACTUAL and RELIABLE and WORTHWHILE information and answers to my queries, I either visit TBN or post a new thread. The amount of information members here have provided me is simply staggering, and that includes the personal and non-opinionated input I have been cheerfully provided hundreds of times. THANKS TO ALL for your support.

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #17  
Maybe the Lookie-loos and learners visiting the site and trying to deduce their equipment problems before the season kicks into high gear? As much as I gripe about things here, as a long term member I have never found ANY online forum to even begin to approach the advice and information available here for the bargain price of FREE. Muhammed, take that as an honest compliment. When I want biased and unreliable and often worthless information and answers to my queries, I use Google.

When I want FACTUAL and RELIABLE and WORTHWHILE information and answers to my queries, I either visit TBN or post a new thread. The amount of information members here have provided me is simply staggering, and that includes the personal and non-opinionated input I have been cheerfully provided hundreds of times. THANKS TO ALL for your support.

Here! Here!!!

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #18  
TBN pops up very frequently in Google search results. That could be one reason visits are up. Seems like there are new members all the time too.

The site has been snappy all day today for me.

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #19