TBN is horribly slow tonight

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #31  
IMO the googlebots consume way too much bandwidth...they (Google) recently changed their algorithm so their (guest) bots are working overtime...

I don't understand what that means. Can you explaind differently?

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight
What I find screamingly irritating about the current situation is that I keep getting kicked off the site and having to relog in frequently. I can stay logged into other sites like Facebook for days on end with no issue but yesterday I was getting disconnected here in five minutes several times.

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #33  
I don't understand what that means. Can you explaind differently?

ever look at the bottom of a forum and see the user / guest list that are online browsing. many times you see 'bots' or programs that are minim the web for data.. or checking links, etc..

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #34  
What I find screamingly irritating about the current situation is that I keep getting kicked off the site and having to relog in frequently. I can stay logged into other sites like Facebook for days on end with no issue but yesterday I was getting disconnected here in five minutes several times.
Never had that. Are you checking "Remember Me" when you log in and is your browser set to accept the cookies from TBN?
It sounds almost like you aren't allowing TBN to set a session cookie and that is causing you to get logged out.

Aaron Z

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #35  
i agree.. and then the session is timing out, etc..

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #36  
Maybe it's just my boyish charm but I have none of these problems with TBN.

Could someone's computer be a part of the problem?

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #37  
Could be, but Muhammad has said that there is traffic related slowness at peak traffic times (ie: evenings) and if TBN is the ONLY site that is slow, the problem is probably not related to your computer speed.

Aaron Z

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #38  
if tons of people are report it.. i'd say the likely hood that 1 persons computer causing it are nil.

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #39  

It's usually after your bedtime when the site gets slow. :D

/ TBN is horribly slow tonight #40  
ever look at the bottom of a forum and see the user / guest list that are online browsing. many times you see 'bots' or programs that are minim the web for data.. or checking links, etc..

Thanks.