Forum runner?

/ Forum runner? #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
Is forum runner a 3rd party apps? I used to have a apps on my cell that allow me to connect to TBN without having to go to browser, about 2 months ago the apps quit directing me here, so I un-installed and attempt to re-install it, there seem to be problems with the apps so I forgot about it for a while, until lately when trying to instal TBN apps again it takes me to a apps called ( forum runner) and wants to charge a fee for this app, Do we not have a free app available for TBN members anymore?

Last edited:
   / Forum runner? #2  
Hmm, this shouldn't have changed at all. ForumRunner is the company that develops the TBN app. You can find it in the Google play store or Iphone app marketplace. It's still free. Not sure why it's taking you to Forum Runner.

/ Forum runner? #3  
Forum Runner is pay software as I understand (~$2.00), but there should be a specific TBN app that is free. That is what I use to browse the forum. Of course you have the option of just using your favorite browser to browse ignoring the app completely.

/ Forum runner?
Using the Browser is how I've been getting on ever since I lost the app, actually is how I got to the google play store, My browser would suggest using an app and once I agree it would direct me to the google play and then automatically on to the forum runner which would give the opt to download the app for 1.99

However last evening I couldn't get on to TBN even through the browser, it would just hang up while in searching, or read website not available, I then cleared everything to start over but still no go,
I could go everywhere else but not here:confused: though I haven't checked it this morning,
I suppose could be a glitch with my tablet,

/ Forum runner? #5  
I think the site was having issues last evening. I could load any other site, but this one would not load. Kept telling me site could not be found. And I was on my laptop, not a tablet with an app. I'd try again today, and see what is happening.

/ Forum runner?
Well it looks as though the glitch had gone for now, The browser still wanted to direct me to the forum runner app to be purchased, although I back out and went directly to play store and typed in tractorbynet and the free app came up, I am currently on through the app now and all is well,

/ Forum runner? #7  
Glad you found the free app. Yes, we had an outage last night so it wasn't you.