Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!!

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
Is there some way a member can ELIMINATE that (censored) blue popup?? So many times I have to log back into the site and I type my member name into the space at the upper right and then when I begin to type in my password, the blue popup obscures my login and I have to retype everything. And please don't tell me to check "remember me" because that DOES NOT WORK with my ISP and the browser I use.

PLEASE....give me a choice of the conventional login OR the popup and not make me endure both. THANKS.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #2  
Or you could lengthen the time before the blue log in screen pops up. I find it to be a irritation also.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #3  
You could add some pop-up blockers to your web browser.

What do you use ?

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #4  
1. Pause for a few seconds, then log in on the popup.

2. When the popup happens after you start to log in, click on the page under it, the popup will go away, then continue your log in where you were interrupted.

Bruce

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #5  
If you have Firefox, adding Ad Block Plus and a rule to block "||tractorbynet.com/forums/clientscript/vbpsrp_popup.js" will prevent that popup from ever showing up...
That may also block some other stuff, but I dont know that TBN uses any other popups...

Aaron Z

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #6  
Are you using your personal computer? Secure?

I just click on "remember me", and it is very rare that I have to log back in.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!!
Are you using your personal computer? Secure?

I just click on "remember me", and it is very rare that I have to log back in.

I always use a personal computer...it's running IE 9...and I have it set so it will block almost all popups and accept cookies but clicking "remember me" is futile because I always have to log back in. By the way, from the time I am on the TBN page, it takes 15-20 seconds for the blue popup to appear if I just wait, but if I start typing in my user name it pops up immediately.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #9  
After loggin in, have you gone to IE options,undere privacy - add tractorbynet to your popup block to allow. I suspect that blocking tractorbynet popup is not allowing the cookie login to be remembered . Whats your browsing history settings in IE? automatic? how many days? default is 20.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #10  
We will lengthen the time. It is only suppose to show once, but I think it's showing more often.