HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS?

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #1  

jeff9366

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3,700 pounds bare tractor, 5,400 pounds operating weight, 37 horsepower
I would like to eliminate 15 obsolete pictures from my twelve pages of T-B-N photo bank. How do I delete individual photos?

I want to delete photos from PHOTO BANK not from individual threads. Selecting individual photos eithin photo bank then hitting DELETE does nothing.

Thank you.

Last edited:
   / HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #2  
did you send question to admins or mods?

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #3  
If you go to "My Home", then choose "Attachments" from the left sidebar (shortcut here) you have a list of all attachments you have put onto TBN.
Before you delete them, will this make the thread not make sense? Noting worse than finding an old thread that covers your exact problem and finding that the pictures dont work... Almost as bad as someone who never posts back with the resolution to their problem ala:
wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

Aaron Z

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS?
So, if I understand you correctly ACZLAN, even though I have deposited photos from the T-B-N photo bank to individual threads, thread photos remain tied to the photo bank, so if I delete from photo bank, photos in threads will disappear?

Right?

{Over 6,000 T-B-N posts......what a helpful guy!}

Last edited:
   / HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #5  
So, if I understand you correctly ACZLAN, even though I have deposited photos from the T-B-N photo bank to individual threads, thread photos remain tied to the photo bank, so if I delete from photo bank, photos in threads will disappear? Right?

That doesn't seem right. I don't recall it being this way in the past. Seems if the photo has been downloaded and is already in the thread that would be the end of it?

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #6  
So, if I understand you correctly ACZLAN, even though I have deposited photos from the T-B-N photo bank to individual threads, thread photos remain tied to the photo bank, so if I delete from photo bank, photos in threads will disappear?
Right?
That doesn't seem right. I don't recall it being this way in the past. Seems if the photo has been downloaded and is already in the thread that would be the end of it?
That is correct. This is a new feature since the big upgrade last year (when the new photo uploader was added).

Aaron Z

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #7  
Seems like there's going to be a lot of holes in threads at some point.

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS? #9  
Hence my request to check if this will cause the thread to not make sense before deleting pictures.

Aaron Z

I might...and you might, but that's probably the extent of it. Seems like the old way would work better?

/ HOW DO I DELETE T-B-N PHOTOS?
I want to delete photos from PHOTO BANK not from individual threads. Selecting individual photos eithin photo bank then hitting DELETE does nothing.

Still seeking the answer......