TBN getting worse

/ TBN getting worse #21  
I get the feeling sometimes that because I have been so outspoken in the past about shortcomings I am being intentionally shunted off.

The odds that you are being targeted by TBN because you have been a bad boy are about the same odds as hitting the Powerball lottery.

/ TBN getting worse #23  
The problems Muhammad was talking about were capacity related (ie: "this page is unavailable" errors and sloooooooow page loads) not people getting logged off (which sounds more like a computer issue than a site issue).

Aaron Z

Sounds like he may have another issue.......I can tell you I don't experience the same problems with other forums.

/ TBN getting worse #25  
I have a laptop,desktop, iPad and android cellphone. Use all of them to read TBN and never have a problem. Stays logged in with all 4 also.

/ TBN getting worse #26  
I haven't seen slowness for quite awhile and I rarely have to log on. I prefer firefox and have no complaints. Is it at a certain time of day? I don't know where this site is hosted, IP lookup mentions Chicago, maybe your route there is really crappy.

/ TBN getting worse #27  
I had a problem with a different site and it was my wireless router that was the problem. Yes, the TBN is s-l-o-w at times but your problem seems like there may be a contributing factor such as the router or connection. Just a thought.

/ TBN getting worse #28  
your problem may have something to do with your DNS server...there are public DNS servers you can use and see if it makes a difference...

Google it if you're unfamiliar with "Domain Name Servers" and how they work...

/ TBN getting worse #29  
It is getting worse. I do not need any advice on how to deal with it. But it is getting worse.

/ TBN getting worse #30  
No problem here... Verizon cable.

How you guys hooked up ?