TBN getting worse

/ TBN getting worse #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
Half the time now whan I try to log into TBN the d*** hourglass icon just spins around for several minutes as I wait for the page to load....and if I am finally able to access the site half the time I try to post a reply or create a new thread my cursor won't work on the page...I am tired of all the difficulties this site is creating....I don't even want to bother logging in because it's becoming more trouble than it's worth.

/ TBN getting worse #2  
i havn't noticed anything? and I log in from a variety of devices. tablet pc, phone.. netbook at home..e tc.. some dsl.. some broadband.. some 3gdata etc..

/ TBN getting worse #3  
Have you tried a different browser?...try clearing your caches, cookies etc...

/ TBN getting worse
i havn't noticed anything? and I log in from a variety of devices. tablet pc, phone.. netbook at home..e tc.. some dsl.. some broadband.. some 3gdata etc..

Soundguy....I am serious about it...this is the ONLY site I experience problems with, PERIOD. I have DSL for my laptops and desktop yet access to TBN is like I have dial up. I get the feeling sometimes that because I have been so outspoken in the past about shortcomings I am being intentionally shunted off.

/ TBN getting worse #5  
No problems here on multiple machines.

/ TBN getting worse #6  
Soundguy....I am serious about it...this is the ONLY site I experience problems with, PERIOD. I have DSL for my laptops and desktop yet access to TBN is like I have dial up. I get the feeling sometimes that because I have been so outspoken in the past about shortcomings I am being intentionally shunted off.

i doubt it.

I'm on a tablet right now on mobile data.. and I'm breezing thru fine.

I'd clear all your caches, cookies and files, and get rid of saved internet pages.

I'm pretty outspoken and they havn't canned me yet. I (POP).... beep beep beep

/ TBN getting worse #7  
I have noticed that it takes a lot longer for pages to load. I don;t have an issue logging on, just slooow to load pages, most of the time.

/ TBN getting worse #8  
I never log off. No problems here.

/ TBN getting worse #9  
I leave mine with auto-logon, and all seems well for me too.

I had something configured wrong with the packet size in one of my routers that caused problems with a few services.

PayPal & E-Bay payments were extremely slow. Also problems logging into the E-Bay forum.
Also, I lost the ability to get to all FTP sites, for example this Government Mauna Loa site:
ftp://ftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccg/co2/flask/event/

I tinkered with the packet sizes, and got PayPal and E-Bay back, but never got the FTP to work with that router configuration.

If you are having troubles with those sites too, let me know, and I'll try to remember what I had adjusted. Unfortunately one of my network switches crashed, so I have bypassed the part of my net that had been giving me problems earlier.

/ TBN getting worse #10  
soundguy,, you still there? soundguy, do you copy? over..:)