Adverts !!!!

/ Adverts !!!! #1  

cyrush

Silver Member
Why has this forum become infected by that annoying car advertising stripe that flicks around???

Its enough to drive you away and abandon this forum!!!

I hope the moderator,s see this and reply !!! Aswell as doing something about it !!!!!!!

/ Adverts !!!! #2  
"car advertising stripe that flicks around"

I'm on TBN just about everyday and have never seen such a thing. Are you sure its source is TBN and not some malware on your computer?

/ Adverts !!!!
I view several forums and this is the only one with the issue!!!

/ Adverts !!!! #5  
I'm on TBN every day; in fact, several times a day and I've never seen the ad in question. However, I'm moving this thread to the News/Feedback forum where the administrators should see it.

/ Adverts !!!! #6  
Can you post a screenshot of it? Doesn't sound like any ads run by TBN. Muhammad has said that there should only be 3 types of ads when logged in and viewing a thread:
1. Banner ad at the top
2. Banner ad going down the RH side
3. Linked ads for keywords like insurance and deere
No popups, no other funky ads.

Aaron Z

/ Adverts !!!! #7  
Monetization seems to have become the priority of TBN...a shame IMO...!

/ Adverts !!!! #9  
I've got my browser setup with adware blocker, popup blocker, adverts blocker, script blocker. Blocker everything.

It's rare I see an add of any type.

You can control what you see on the net. You don't have to go blocker nuts like I do, but you'll have to take some steps yourself.

/ Adverts !!!! #10  
I've got my browser setup with adware blocker, popup blocker, adverts blocker, script blocker. Blocker everything.

It's rare I see an add of any type.

You can control what you see on the net. You don't have to go blocker nuts like I do, but you'll have to take some steps yourself.
Yep. Running Adblock Plus in Firefox will get rid of 90% of the ads out there. NoScript and similar plugins will get the rest.

Aaron Z