Adverts !!!!

/ Adverts !!!! #32  
Not this site doing it.. its an Apple thing.

/ Adverts !!!!
I see what you are saying !!! Has anyone from TBN talked to apple on behalf of the forum users as TBN is the only place i find the problem!!!

A little co- operation would surely help???

/ Adverts !!!! #34  
Not this site doing it.. its an Apple thing.

How so when TBN is the ONLY forum were this is happening? I am registered at at least 6 others and the co-owner of yet two more...now crazy blinky adds on my iPad at any of those.

/ Adverts !!!! #37  
we all Know Free comes with a price, right! in this case it's Adverts in exchange for the free app, although not sure why the ads only appear on TBN site, I believe there is a bought app for TBN but not sure if it comes with no advertisements,

/ Adverts !!!! #38  
Kenny you are speaking of the app ForumRunner. I am using it right now just to see the difference. BTW it is the registered paid version. I see no advertisements at this time. It doesn't mean they don't exist but I browsed several forums and see no inserts. -kid

/ Adverts !!!! #39  
we all Know Free comes with a price, right! in this case it's Adverts in exchange for the free app, although not sure why the ads only appear on TBN site, I believe there is a bought app for TBN but not sure if it comes with no advertisements,

Adds are one thing, I completely understated them. And as I mentioned above I partly own two forums myself and we have adds to help pay the bills. But the one being discussed here are not just adds, this thing is blinking and moving all over the place covering up content. It makes navigating near impossible. If you X it closed, it come right back when you go to another page. And I am NOT using any "free app", just the browser on my iPad.

I generally use FifeFox with AddBlock on my PC so I don't see most of the adds anyway at home.

Kenny you are speaking of the app ForumRunner. I am using it right now just to see the difference. BTW it is the registered paid version. I see no advertisements at this time. It doesn't mean they don't exist but I browsed several forums and see no inserts. -kid

No app Kid, just the default Safari browser on my iPad, the same as I've been using for years. This problem just started happening recently, and its affecting other iPad users as well.

/ Adverts !!!! #40  
Oh! in that case maybe try downloading the TBN app and see if you still experience the blinking , If you don't mind ad's and if it stopped it then you would have also created a shortcut here to( TBN ) its worth a try, You can always un-install the app,