[rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles...

/ [rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles... #1  

/pine

Super Star Member
IMO TBN needs a sticky message on how to post in regard to titles / topics...

IMO it should be mandatory to include at least a hint of the subject in the "title" of any new thread...

i.e., at least give readers an idea of what a post/thread is about...!

[/rant]

/ [rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles... #2  
In the words of Forrest Gump "Threads are like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna to get." :)

/ [rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles... #3  
Try that question out in the friendly Politics Forum. :laughing: Look at the New Member area. How many ask a question where it plainly states "no questions". People would have to actually read the sticky to decide whether to abide by it. Notice I said decide. "Forrest Gump" was right. -kid

/ [rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles... #4  
... or they post in the wrong forum and wonder why no one has given any helpful advice.

By the way, does this look infected to you? :confused3:

/ [rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles... #5  
I find it more annoying when a member leaves their profile BLANK when it's pertinent to a question they ask.

/ [rant] need a "sticky" on topic subjects/titles...
Never watched 'Forest Gump'...don't really care for tom hanks and regardless of his acting ability I can't picture him ever being able to play a Southern man...
By the way, does this look infected to you?
:laughing:

Reminds me of an episode of of the 'Drew Carey show'...where he was sitting on one of those huge exercise balls (blue) and asked..."do you think I should have this looked at"