Tractor
    Kubota 1997 L3600DT 4WD with FEL

Default Private Messages

I recently sent a couple of private messages. They seemed to go okay but on the "My Home" page it says I have zero sent. How do I know if they went out?

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

Default Re: Private Messages

<font color="blue"> How do I know if they went out? </font>
    You have to check 'I want to receive a read receipt' in order to know if they have been read.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

It seems that the sent box will only increment if you check the box that says:

I want to keep a copy of my message.

You can probably be assured that the message went out if you get a copy in the sent box.

The read receipt that Mike mentions is a good way to see if the person you sent it to actually reads the message when they get it.

Of course, even if they read it, they don't have to respond. Hey, what are friends for? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota 1997 L3600DT 4WD with FEL

Hehe...yeah, I guess we can't make people actually read them. Thanks to all of you for the help. As is ofetn the case it appears to be user error on my part. I'm checking all the boxes from now on!