Suspected attack site, AGAIN

/ Suspected attack site, AGAIN #12  
Seems you can't stay logged in. Why's that?

/ Suspected attack site, AGAIN #15  
There was a time frame last evening that showed the site being down, and ask that I try back latter, Must have been during the time of being serviced, and yes I had to login as well,
With all the publicity going on from yesterdays guv cell-phone & Internet spying, I must ask? How secure are we here? I mean I realize this is a public open forum and anyone can look in on, but TBN is a very large forum of people and allot of folks write and discuss many topics here, Including political topics, Just saying:cool:

Last edited:
   / Suspected attack site, AGAIN #17  
Now you have to log in every time you go to this site.

/ Suspected attack site, AGAIN #18  
   / Suspected attack site, AGAIN #19  
Just check remember me and you should be OK.
Ken

no that don't work anymore. if your off the site foe awhile you will have to log in again

/ Suspected attack site, AGAIN #20  
Only post on TBN what you want EVERYBODY in the world to know.
NOBODY is as invisible as they wish they were...try it...GOOGLE your own name, phone number, address, relatives,etc.

Not to get political but to just state the facts, post 9/11 everybody rushed to condone survelance via the patriot act and we now see where that leads. Don't like it..tell your elected folks to repeal it...been laying in the weeds since Bush days.

I had to log on again, check remember me, knew immediately something had happened.