Where did the cat post go?? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Where did the cat post go?? ? #1  

clemsonfor

Tractor
Yanmar YM2000
i was reading and about to post. i wrote my reply and it said something about permission? im on a phone so i thought the app messed up so i just got out of the reply and went into it an try to read the last page and again no permission. then went back to the rural living main page an it was gone? I guess it has been trimmed and was hidden from view as in process of edit? Never seen them disappear?

/ Where did the cat post go?? ? #2  
Same thing happened to me.
I was replying to noodles post.

/ Where did the cat post go?? ?
I was just going to say there he goes again wish the Xbox. And the probably less than 10% of us probably even own or even play an xbox. I'd venture to guess 10% of us don't even know what one is!

/ Where did the cat post go?? ? #5  
That noodles strike again

OP here....ticks me off BIG TIME when worthless trolls ruin a decent and thought provoking thread that others want to participate in. That MAROON is the one to blame...wish I could flame him as he really deserves that BIG TIME. What a SH**HEAD he is.

/ Where did the cat post go?? ? #6  
   / Where did the cat post go?? ? #7  
To Bugs Bunny :drink::D

/ Where did the cat post go?? ? #8  
OP here....ticks me off BIG TIME when worthless trolls ruin a decent and thought provoking thread that others want to participate in. That MAROON is the one to blame...wish I could flame him as he really deserves that BIG TIME. What a SH**HEAD he is.

whatever!!! just because a girl is on the forum with a bunch of guys, its ok for her to start a sexually suggestive talk but blame the kid for going off it. so the thread got deleted. actually she didn't start it. some other guy did and she went along and then so did i

/ Where did the cat post go?? ?
Thought u said u did with ur original entry into the thread. Were we were discussing the vet, cat and jd green.

We know answer now. I never read the last page of it and really don't care to, now we can drop or or they will keep deleting every reference to it. This may even be truncated?

/ Where did the cat post go?? ? #10  
whatever!!! just because a girl is on the forum with a bunch of guys, its ok for her to start a sexually suggestive talk but blame the kid for going off it. so the thread got deleted. actually she didn't start it. some other guy did and she went along and then so did i

Oh, sure...blame the "girl" who contributes 1000% more to TBN than some worthless ignorant troll who runs his mouth off to create dissent....

Status
Not open for further replies.