WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed???

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #11  
I was following the thread and I logged a few posts. I didn't see anything that made closure necessary.
That was my first exposure to noodles, so I don'really know why he is dislked. I was enjoying his foolish behavior and all of the posts made at his expense.:rolleyes:

I still want know why you took the cat to the vet in the first place. You did (Jdgreen227) not respond to my question, so I'm guessing I made it to your ignore list. :confused3::confused3:

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #12  
speaking of cats, I was always told that cats always land on their feet when falling. I thought about it and decided that it is probably true. A friend disagreed, he told that he picked up a cat and dropped it, it always landed on its feet, but when he threw it down, it did not always land on its feet. Perhaps Mythbusters could test the theory...

Maybe he didn't throw it far enough......

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed???
I was following the thread and I logged a few posts. I didn't see anything that made closure necessary.
That was my first exposure to noodles, so I don'really know why he is dislked. I was enjoying his foolish behavior and all of the posts made at his expense.:rolleyes:

I still want know why you took the cat to the vet in the first place. You did (Jdgreen227) not respond to my question, so I'm guessing I made it to your ignore list. :confused3::confused3:

I am not on TBN much these days....and for what it may be worth, the cat I mentioned only has one kidney and requires frequent care so that's why I took it to the vet. Let it be known that I would never put a member here on my ignore list unless they proved themselves to be hopeless MAROONS....and I know you don't fit that CATegory.

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #14  
I am not on TBN much these days.

Yea I heard that. Maybe you should drop the Jdgreen227 moniker and go with......... "Playah" ?
I heard they are standing in line at your crib. Your getting more axe** than a toilet seat.
Good luck with that.
Take good care of that *****......cat.....er... ahhh .........the one with the missing organ.

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #15  
That was not even mild compared to the stupid stuff by others.

I agree 100% with censoring the little trolls. Yes there are several, well multiple user names at least. I have been hesitant to start a new serious thread lately in fear that it too will fall prey to the trolls.

If they want to talk/act like a bunch of little kids thats fine, let them start a da*n thread about being a prepubescent obnoxious gamer but running around f**king up every other thread they run across is getting old. If this keeps up I'm outta here!

PS...
Has anyone else wondered if any of them are actually some middle aged guy with nothing better to do after work? I say after work because the trolls aren't active during office hours, but then again I guess most kids aren't either during summer break . Hmmmm.

Mods should have the ability to see the IP address of the posters im pretty sure. That would prove that those guys were/are alts. I think there is a lot more than just "Pasta" posting under alts. I wouldnt be surprised if there were several frequent posters that came back to the same IP.

Of course there are ways to hide/obscure your IP, skilled and dedicated trolls will go to this level, but I dont think that is what we have here.

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed???
Yea I heard that. Maybe you should drop the Jdgreen227 moniker and go with......... "Playah" ?
I heard they are standing in line at your crib. Your getting more axe** than a toilet seat.
Good luck with that.
Take good care of that *****......cat.....er... ahhh .........the one with the missing organ.

What you hear isn't always what the situation actually is...but let me tell you I am having one he** of a lot of fun these days....REALLY !!!!!