WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed???

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
It's interesting that threads are removed here because trolls decide to participate....why don't the moderators simply censor the trolls rather than remove the threads? I was told a few months ago that moderation guidelines here were going to be modified so as to be more member friendly...still waiting for that to happen. Thanks for letting me have my say.

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #3  
   / WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #4  
I followed that, looked like a pile on after a while. Hope the cat works out.

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #5  
I suggest get rid of the cat and go find a cougar :D

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #6  
And people wonder why the original thread was shut down...

Aaron Z

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #7  
And people wonder why the original thread was shut down...

Aaron Z

That was not even mild compared to the stupid stuff by others.

I agree 100% with censoring the little trolls. Yes there are several, well multiple user names at least. I have been hesitant to start a new serious thread lately in fear that it too will fall prey to the trolls.

If they want to talk/act like a bunch of little kids thats fine, let them start a da*n thread about being a prepubescent obnoxious gamer but running around f**king up every other thread they run across is getting old. If this keeps up I'm outta here!

PS...
Has anyone else wondered if any of them are actually some middle aged guy with nothing better to do after work? I say after work because the trolls aren't active during office hours, but then again I guess most kids aren't either during summer break . Hmmmm.

Last edited:
   / WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #8  
Hmmm...

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #9  
speaking of cats, I was always told that cats always land on their feet when falling. I thought about it and decided that it is probably true. A friend disagreed, he told that he picked up a cat and dropped it, it always landed on its feet, but when he threw it down, it did not always land on its feet. Perhaps Mythbusters could test the theory...

/ WHY was the the thread I started in "Rural Living" removed??? #10  
why can't we just leave the cats go for a while