Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Censorship #1  

Inspector507

It takes ONE person to cry foul.......and the post is gone.
It takes ONE person to mention CENSORSHIP and the post gets locked.....

/ Censorship #2  
Actually, the disinterment thread was removed at the request of the original poster. Whenever a poster requests his or her thread be removed, we oblige.

Most threads get locked when people start talking about why other threads were removed. Nothing new there.

/ Censorship #3  
I think it is also important to remember that just because it appears that only one or two people have some concerns about a post, it doesn't mean that others haven't also brought it to TBNs attention through private mail or by pushing the notify moderator button, which is, in my opinion, a good way to do it.

/ Censorship #4  
<font color="blue">"...or by pushing the notify moderator button, which is, in my opinion, a good way to do it."</font>

Just how does that Notify Moderator button work? Is the forum master and all moderators notified at the same time of a questionable post? Is only one or two moderators notified depending on the forum where the questionable post is made? Is there any way that a poster can attach a message in a message box window to explain why that Notify Moderator button is being pushed? Could this forum feature be added?

...Bob

/ Censorship #5  
All admins and moderators are notified.

We'll probably add the comments box at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.