Tractor
    Many in the past. Today, a Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG, Ex-Yanmars - 16 & 33 hp - now gone but never forgotten

Default Display Screen Width

I've just noticed that while reading the forums they display correctly on my computer (WinXP, 32 bit, 1280x1024). But when I hit reply to someone I have to use the slider bar at the bottom of the screen to see the entire width of the screen. I don't think it was always that way, but have been noticing it for the past week or two. What? Why?
    thanks, rScotty
    Pride of place goes to our 2 cylinder John Deer 530. With her QA loader, smooth draft control, telescoping 3 pt arms, pwr steering, clutched PTO, comfortable seat, and remote hydraulics she's as useful today as 50 years ago. There's a Kubota M59 & a JD310SG for TLB work....giving us options on doing heavy jobs.
    We'll not forget Mr. Big & Mrs. Little - 33 & 16 hp Yanmars - now gone, but never forgotten.
    And a line-up of well-used implements that still work better than they look.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Default Re: Display Screen Width

Drag the bottom right corner of the reply box to the left to make it narrower and it (should) stay narrower.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Many in the past. Today, a Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG, Ex-Yanmars - 16 & 33 hp - now gone but never forgotten

Default Re: Display Screen Width

Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    Drag the bottom right corner of the reply box to the left to make it narrower and it (should) stay narrower.
    Aaron Z
    Right, Thanks for narrowing the problem. Now I can see what the problem is. The drag tab on the bottom right hand corner of the reply box can be adjusted vertically, but it doesn't have any right/left or diagonal movement capability.
    rog
    Pride of place goes to our 2 cylinder John Deer 530. With her QA loader, smooth draft control, telescoping 3 pt arms, pwr steering, clutched PTO, comfortable seat, and remote hydraulics she's as useful today as 50 years ago. There's a Kubota M59 & a JD310SG for TLB work....giving us options on doing heavy jobs.
    We'll not forget Mr. Big & Mrs. Little - 33 & 16 hp Yanmars - now gone, but never forgotten.
    And a line-up of well-used implements that still work better than they look.