Kukje forum

/ Kukje forum #1  

PapeCAT

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford / NH 545D John Deere 316 John Deere 330
Kukje, the largest heavy equipment manufacturer in South Korea should have it's own sub forum right up next to Kubota and Deere. Their market penetration is not the greatest in the USA but S. Korea quickly is catching up (and even surpassing) Japan in the automotive market among other industrial/electronic markets.

From a biased Branson owner.

/ Kukje forum #2  
There is a Zetor/Century/Branson forum. The name is a bit out of date, since Zetor no longer re-brands Kukje.

/ Kukje forum #3  
It would probably be about as lively as the snowplowing forum is in the middle of the summer:laughing:

/ Kukje forum #5  
It would probably be about as lively as the snowplowing forum is in the middle of the summer:laughing:

Sorry Mate, never heard of them before. :confused3:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Hey! Be nice guys. Us Branson owners need some love too.

OK, I'll admit there aren't many owners out there, but they do make a good product. Plenty happy with my Branny.

/ Kukje forum
Kukje manufactures Diesel engines for Cummins and also Tractors for John Deere.

/ Kukje forum #7  
I was being honest about never having heard of these blokes before... Mind you, before joining TBN (oh so many months ago) I only knew about the pretty green, red, blue & orange ones that I'd see off in some field.

It's like there's a whole brave new world out there! <he says with stars in his eyes & staring off into the distance>