Copy/Paste gibberish

/ Copy/Paste gibberish
Specifically, TBN doesn't handle angled single/double quotes and those all must be replaced with straight single or double quotes.

Aaron Z

Okay, thanks for the workaround.

/ Copy/Paste gibberish #12  
Why not just goto the General settings and change the editor type and use the one that works for you. There are three choices. -kid

/ Copy/Paste gibberish #15  
Why not just goto the General settings and change the editor type and use the one that works for you. There are three choices. -kid

Its not on the general tab and there are more than three choices if you have any "office" type programs installed. And none of them work with the angled quotes that we can find.

/ Copy/Paste gibberish #16  
I notice it happens when I copy my written text in the posting box into Word to check for typo's and then copy and paste it back into the posting box, I get all sorts of crazy characters in it where it made corrections.

/ Copy/Paste gibberish #17  
I notice it happens when I copy my written text in the posting box into Word to check for typo's and then copy and paste it back into the posting box, I get all sorts of crazy characters in it where it made corrections.
Its because your version of Word is set to use "Smart Quotes" see How to Turn Off Smart Quotes in MS Word 2010 for how to turn them off.

Aaron Z