iOS7 no upgrade

/ iOS7 no upgrade #1  

jimmysisson

Veteran Member
Tractor
1993 NH 2120 (the best), 1974 MF 135 (sold, but solid), 1947 Farmall A (bought, sold, bought back, sold again), 1956 MH50 lbt (sold, in 1980, darn it)
I'm still running iOS6.1xx on an iPhone 4, no upgrade yet. TBN opens (not) to a dark screen from the app. It opens normally through Safari, but is of course not optimized for the phone. Should I download the app again? Thanks, Jim

/ iOS7 no upgrade #2  
Running iOS7 on the iPad2 with no problems either with app or Safari. Apple did recently release a bug fix update and installed that. It think that update was more directed at the iphone.

/ iOS7 no upgrade
Tried to go to Forum Runner but didn't have time to register and all, so that's out. Tried to re-download the TBN app, but it noticed I already have a copy and just opened mine, to the black screen.
Every so often, I will get just a short flash of the three-tractor opening screen, then it goes black. Usually, just a black screen. All other apps work normally. Very odd. Who should I find to help?
Thanks to The Kid
Jim

/ iOS7 no upgrade #4  
Jim, i'm running iOS 7.0.2 which hasn't been out very long. I have experienced no problems with either Safari, Forum Runner, or TBN app. All seems well here. Using a iPad2 16 wifi. Are you running a jailbroke iPad? You might want to uninstall the app and download it again from the app store. Are you using an iPad or android tablet?

/ iOS7 no upgrade #5  
I'm having no issues on the IPAD 2 and my IPHONE 5

/ iOS7 no upgrade
Thanks fellas. The dump-and-re-download fixed the problem. It even loads quicker and cleaner. Simple solution.
Jim