Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

Default is the forum an hour fast?

posted at 10:17 CST

I've my preferences set to CST w/ DS settings and I'm seeing 11:18
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: is the forum an hour fast?

It's the time change...messes me up every year...now the dog wakes us up at 4 AM....geeeez....Why can't they just leave the time alone....?
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    It's the time change...messes me up every year...now the dog wakes us up at 4 AM....geeeez....Why can't they just leave the time alone....?
    I noticed it because I was seeing posts an hour fast compared to my system and wall clocks which are set to CST.

We are having this discussion in the future!
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Yeah, Parallel universe...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Double check your settings. Working fine for me (set to EST with Auto DST). If you aren't set to auto DST that may be your problem.
    -tbn11-5-2013-11-31-a

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Kubota B2620, Ford 2N

Im stuck in the past. So could one of you guys in the future plz post winning lottery ticket numbers? Ill share some of my winnings if I ever catch up with you sometime in the past.

Tractor
    JD 4105 / JD D110

I'm almost a DAY ahead of most of you (as the majority of members are from NA).

The future is BRIGHT!

(unless there's a bush-fire nearby... then it's a wee bit hazy)

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by Wagtail View Post
    I'm almost a DAY ahead of most of you (as the majority of members are from NA).

The future is BRIGHT!

(unless there's a bush-fire nearby... then it's a wee bit hazy)
    HA, HA, good one... now about that lottery thing,, we need to get together.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Sears Garden Tractor with home built loader

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    Agreed. I wish they would just leave the time alone too. I always dread it when I hear my sister say it's time to change the clocks. Can you change the time on my 20 watches?

It's true she has that many. Switches them out everyday. I haven't had a watch in 4 years now. I kept breaking them when working on cars.

I just check the time on my phone.

Chad
    Fixing Up Old 1960's Santafe Travel Trailer
    Click the above link to see pics of a travel trailer I scored for free that I'm going to fix up to go camping in.

Converted Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer To Bumper Pull Utility Trailer
    I converted a fifth wheel travel trailer into a bumper pull 20ft utility trailer.