Flagging old threads for new members

/ Flagging old threads for new members #12  
To be or not to me that is the question. :)

I get a kick out of reading drudged up threads then get to the end and someone points out how old it is. Then I think... Dang glad I didn't post to that one. :duh:

/ Flagging old threads for new members #13  
Sometimes I learn something when a noob dredges up a zombie. I just don't think it is much of a problem, and is often informative and entertaining.

/ Flagging old threads for new members #14  
Just because a thread is old, the topic may still be relevant. Course there are times it isn't.

/ Flagging old threads for new members #15  
It's really interesting when it's your thread that suddenly comes back from the dead. On a similar note, it's even more interesting to google your forum handle and see what pops up. And, more interesting still to click on the "images" button to see what pictures are connected to your handle in google. Google has a weird way of connecting things. I cannot figure out why Andie Mcdowell's picture pops up multiple times when I do this. I mean, we hardly dated....

/ Flagging old threads for new members #16  
It's really interesting when it's your thread that suddenly comes back from the dead. On a similar note, it's even more interesting to google your forum handle and see what pops up. And, more interesting still to click on the "images" button to see what pictures are connected to your handle in google. Google has a weird way of connecting things. I cannot figure out why Andie Mcdowell's picture pops up multiple times when I do this. I mean, we hardly dated....

Some of what pops up is a little scary.. for instance photo's that others have posted, that I recognize, but have nothing to do with me, and others that I have no idea what they are.