Spam

/ Spam #1  

LindenBruce

Gold Member
Tractor
Husky GT2654, Branson 4520TLB
Hello All,

Okay, the spammers have been at it I see. I have seen a half dozen spam posts the last two days. They must be getting desperate huh? I don't remember ever seeing spam posts here. I guess they had to catch up to this forum sooner or later huh? LOL B.

/ Spam #2  
SPAM happens on TBN from time to time. Sometimes more often than not. We members report the post and it usually doesn't take much time for TBN to delete the SPAM. I remember when a Spammer had posted 21 times in a very short period of time.

/ Spam #3  
Just click the small triangle in the lower left corner of the post to report it, it's all we can do as members to help keep the site clean.

/ Spam
Yes, I have been reporting them as I find them for sure. Just saw two more a few minutes ago and reported them also. B

/ Spam #5  
We had an influx of spammers over the past few days as the spam database we use seems to be letting a lot of accounts through. We changed our registration method in an effort to stop the automatic bots from registering and so far it seems to have worked. Thanks for your patience!