number of posts

/ number of posts #1  

deerseeker001

Tractor
International 2500a with Loader
checking the Good morning thread this morning i noticed the number of posts haven't changed.i went back till Christmas and they are same.i post every day on Good morning thread and number of posts stays the same.i think this has been going on for a while.

/ number of posts #2  
Which number of posts? Your total number of posts? The number of posts in the thread? Total posts on TBN?
I see that the number of posts in the thread (top right corner of each post) is going up, I see 443 pages in the thread (at 40 posts per page)
Your total number of posts (to the left of each post under your join date) is always the current number of posts, not the number of posts you had then you made the post.

Aaron Z

/ number of posts #4  
total number posts TBN Ron
So the total number at the top of the front page ( TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum ) which currently says: "This forum has 3,571,127 posts, 219,955 Members and there are currently 521 members and 5830 guests online"?
That is going up, in the time it has taken me to compose this post, it has gone from 3,571,127 to 3,571,130.

Aaron Z

/ number of posts
I am sorry i guess i didn't make myself clear, when ever i post the number never changes.

/ number of posts
I was stuck on 1354 posts for a long time and i see things have changed all of a sudden.

/ number of posts
I checked back this morning on several post and all were sitting on 1354 now they have increased.

/ number of posts #9  
I checked back this morning on several post and all were sitting on 1354 now they have increased.
The number of posts next to any post you have made will always list your current (ie: right now) number of posts, not the number of posts you had when you made that post.

Aaron Z

/ number of posts
i went back to Dec 26 on my posts Good morning mine were all marked 1354